Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a port for the classic MMORPG game of Ragnarok Online which start its legacy in the year 2002. Ragnarok Online has been in service for 17 years and currently available in over 83 regions across the globe.
Ragnarok’s legacy has drawn over millions of fans around the world. It is not a surprise when Ragnarok M: Eternal Love brings Rune Migard to life, tons of its fans come and jump to play and experience their beloved game once again.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a mobile version for Ragnarok Online which can only be played on PC. Most of the content in the game remains intact and they added a lot of new content that brings the game a new fresh air. It made the game more attractive while still maintaining the spirit of the original game.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Features
- Mobile Adaptation – The mobile version for Ragnarok Online is the best way for you to enjoy the game without losing its content. Plus, the portability of the game is something you can’t argue.
- Ragnarok Online World – Ragnarok M: Eternal Love never cut short from its original content and its fully Relive Ragnarok Online. Hence, you will be playing the same job classes and explore the same world just using your mobile phone.
- Multiple Job Classes – Playing Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, you will get access to a variety of job classes, including branching jobs.
- Large Scale PVP – Fight with millions of other players in Guild PVP by taking full advantage of the game’s real-time combat.
- Cosmetic Appeal – Ragnarok M: Eternal Love provide tons of costumes. You could wear apparel such as animal ears or maid outfits to stand out in a crowd.
The gameplay for Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is really simple. Kill monsters to gain levels, items, and zeny (in-game currency).
All of these items can be used to craft equipment, upgrading a weapon to make your character stronger to fight high-level monsters.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love also introduces “auto-attack” where you can just leave your character to fight enemies automatically. Back in Ragnarok Online, players have to spend hours upon hours just hitting monsters manually.
In all Ragnarok games, all players have to start with the Novice class. Upon reaching level 10, you may have the option to change into one of the main six job classes. And all of them are;
Each of the main job classes will then have two or three options to advanced and here is the simple way to explain them further;
|Advanced Novice||Super Novice||Novice Guardian|
Once you reach Job level 40, you can once again advance into the second job of your preferred class which resets your Job Level back to 1. And then once again you need to reach level 40 again to advance to transcendent class.
Leveling System in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love
Doing quests and killing monsters is the two main ways to leveling up your characters. And the best way to leveling while killing a monster is to make use of the “auto-attack” feature in the game.
However, in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, they implement stamina or “Combat Time”. Each day, you will be awarded 150 Stamina or Combat Time. Each minute will consume 1 Combat Time when you use the auto-attack feature.
You can still play the game if you depleted all the combat time allocated for you. But your loot when killing monsters will be drastically reduced making your farming and leveling less efficient.
There is a neat item called Lightning Chain that will make your leveling and farming much faster. Once activated, you will consume your combat time 2x faster while getting double the rate of EXP, loots, and zeny.
How to Make Character Stronger
Once you get the hang of the game, you will ultimately want to make your character stronger to progress in the game. The best way to do so is to get the best weapon and equipment for your character.
Other than that, you also need to enhance, refine, enchant, and upgrade each of your weapons and equipment. Here is an overview of how you could do that;
- Enhancing – from your bag using zeny, enhance up to your current level, transferrable to other items
- Refining – via Hollergrehnn, requires Ori/Elu, adds “+” to the item, gives “Refine” stats like Refine Atk or Refine MAtk
- Enchanting – via Cat NPC in Geffen, requires zeny or Mora Coins, gives a random set of bonuses
- Upgrading – by clicking the red arrow in your item detail window, requires crafting materials, upgrades the item to higher Tiers (I, II, III, End tier)
Each one of your character in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love will have all these 6 main attributes;
- Strength (STR) – Increase physical melee damage
- Agility (AGI) – increase attack speed and flee
- Dexterity (DEX) – Increase physical range damage, lowers casting time
- Intelligence (INT) – Increases magic damage, magic defense, max SP and SP regeneration
- Vitality (VIT) – Increases max HP, physical defense, and HP regeneration
- Luck (LUK) – Increases the critical rate and critical defense
Every time you level up, you will grant stat to be used for your character. It is wise to distribute the best stat for your character accordingly to maximize the full potential of your characters.
Pets are a very important aspect in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love. They will make your characters to level up fast, earn lots of zeny, and farm items. Hence, it is a good investment for you to own several pets as soon as possible.
In conclusion, based on what Ragnarok M: Eternal Love has to offer, it is definitely a worthy game for you to install on your phone and experience all that it has to offer.